Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It's all about fruit and vegetable juices


What is this blog about? Juices. But not about any juices but freshly squeezed at your home and consumed within minutes. I'd like to focus on couple of areas:
  • Yield or how many juice can be extracted from various fruits and vegetables
  • Nutritional value of fruits and vegetables
  • Interesting facts about healthy eating in general
  • Something about juicers
  • And many more ...

Images in posts in most cases will be done by myself. For sure they won't be that pretty like in catalogue. But this is not about them being perfect. I like my juice home made so pictures can be "home made" too. Fruits I use aren't beautiful either but this doesn't matter because they end up as a delicious, fresh, nutritious juice.

I'm what I eat and drink. I'm juicemaniac. I wanted to title my blog like that but the sub-domain was already taken :( But my polish blog (and my nick) means exactly that: Sokomaniak = soko (juice) + maniak (maniac)

I would appreciate any comments. If you have any ideas, suggestions please feel free to write them here. I'll try to address all of them.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment