Thursday, September 9, 2010

Welcome!

Hello all!

What can I write in blog's first post? Probably nobody will read it in the near future?

This is my second blog on Blogger. Basically this will be a clone of my first blog sokomaniak.blogspot.com which is in Polish. I'll be posting the same content here but in English, so wider audience can enjoy it. Hopefully.

Soon there will be another post that will reveal the dark secret: what is this blog about? Or if you know Polish you will figure that out reading original blog.

Why I'm doing this instead using Google Translate? First, translations are very poor. Secondly, English speaker will not find my Polish blog in his searches. Lastly, there is about 510 million people who speak English compared with 38 million Poles


I appreciate all comments, ideas and suggestions.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. That came out rather good I have a juicer and it looks like the same consistancy.Those power juicers are really exspensive, but you can get some pretty good ones at wal-Mart for around thirty bucks Juicers

    ReplyDelete